Sitting in four acres, the Rectory was built in 1850 for Reverend Arthur Lucton Childe and designed by architect Abraham Perkins from Worcester.
The total cost of the Neo-Tudor style building at the time was £1,370.
The present owners Stephen and Paula Morgan purchased the property in 2004, the gardens previously being used as a mini golf course.
For some fun and as keen gardeners Stephen and Paula set about creating gardens that incorporated a variety of styles and themes, before opening the gardens to the public.
Stephen had trained in horticulture and worked on a number of gold medal large gardens at the Chelsea and Hampton Court shows. Over the years he had acquired a number of feature sculptures from Herefordshire and beyond and used these to create the themes seen in the gardens today.
They are designed to provide fun and interest in gardening, as well as take you on a journey around the world and beyond into a mythical world.
Water features play a major part as they add sound and movement to the gardens